22 January 2020 Result:
The Government sent 3400 invitations to apply to the candidates on January 22, 2020 . The invited candidates will have 60 days to submit their applications for permanent residence.
- Number of invitations issued: 3,400
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,400th or above
- Date and time of round: January 22, 2020 at 13:35:06 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 471
- Tie-breaking rule: May 9, 2019 at 01:16:02 UTC (If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles).
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of January 20, 2020
|CRS score range||Number of candidates|
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The score distribution may change as people submit new profiles and other profiles expire.
The table numbers in italics are a detailed breakdown of the bold number immediately above.
Source: Immigration & Citizenship, Government of Canada