Canada Immigration Express Entry Rounds Update
The Canadian Government rank candidates in the Express Entry pool using a points-based system and select the highest-ranking candidates from the pool and invite them to apply for permanent residency who are interested in Canada Immigration.
On 20 May 2021 express entry round, the Government sent 1842 invitations to apply to the candidates only under Canadian Experience Class. The invited candidates get 60 to 90 days to submit their applications for Canada permanent residency.
The breakdown of each invitation round is given below:
Express Entry Round – 20 May 2021
- Program: Canadian Experience Class
- Number of invitations issued: 1,842
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 1,842th or above
- Date and time of round: May 20, 2021 at 10:10:54 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 397
- Tie-breaking rule: April 24, 2021 at 12:09:24 UTC (If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles).
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of May 17th, 2021
|CRS score range||Number of candidates|
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The table numbers not in bold are a detailed breakdown of the bold number immediately above.
Source: Canada Immigration & Citizenship, Government of Canada