Canada Immigration Express Entry Round Update
The Canadian Government rank candidates in the Express Entry pool using a points-based system and select the highest-ranking candidates from the pool and invite them to apply for permanent residency who are interested in Canada Immigration.
In the last express entry round, the Government sent 1070 invitations to apply to the candidates only under Provincial Nominee Program. The invited candidates get 60 days to submit their applications for Canada permanent residency.
The breakdown of the invitation round is given below:
Express Entry Round – 02 February 2022
- Program: Provincial Nominee Program
- Number of invitations issued: 1070
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 1070th or above
- Date and time of round: February 02 2022 at 14:16:27 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 674
- Tie-breaking rule: February 18 2021 at 05:05:15 UTC (If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles).
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of January 31, 2022
|CRS score range||Number of candidates|
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The table numbers not in bold are a detailed breakdown of the bold number immediately above.
Source: Canada Immigration & Citizenship, Government of Canada