Canada Immigration Express Entry Round Update
The Canadian Government rank candidates in the Express Entry pool using a points-based system and select the highest-ranking candidates from the pool and invite them to apply for permanent residency who are interested in Canada Immigration.
In the last express entry round, the Government sent 775 invitations to apply to the candidates only under Provincial Nominee Program. The invited candidates get 60 days to submit their applications for Canada permanent residency.
The breakdown of the invitation round is given below:
Express Entry Round -10 November 2021
- Program: Provincial Nominee Program
- Number of invitations issued: 775
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 775th or above
- Date and time of round: November 10th 2021 at 17:02:21 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 685
- Tie-breaking rule: August 12th 2021 at 20:05:46 UTC (If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles).
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of November 8, 2021
|CRS score range||Number of candidates|
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The table numbers not in bold are a detailed breakdown of the bold number immediately above.
Source: Canada Immigration & Citizenship, Government of Canada