Canada Immigration Express Entry Round Update
The Canadian Government rank candidates in the Express Entry pool using a points-based system and select the highest-ranking candidates from the pool and invite them to apply for permanent residency who are interested in Canada Immigration.
On December 22, 2021, the Government sent 746 invitations to apply to the candidates only under Provincial Nominee Program. The invited candidates get 60 days to submit their applications for Canada permanent residency.
The breakdown of the invitation round is given below:
Express Entry Round – 22 December 2021
- Program: Provincial Nominee Program
- Number of invitations issued: 746
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 746th or above
- Date and time of round: December 22, 2021 at 16:27:24 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 720
- Tie-breaking rule: November 24, 2021 at 16:56:42 UTC (If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles).
Source: Canada Immigration & Citizenship, Government of Canada