Canada Immigration Express Entry Round Update
The Canadian Government rank candidates in the pool using a points-based system and select the highest-ranking candidates from the pool and invite them to apply for permanent residency who are interested in Canada Immigration.
The Government sent 4200 invitations to apply to the candidates on September 2, 2020. The invited candidates will have 60 days to submit their applications for Canada permanent residency.
02 September 2020 Results
- Program: No program specified
- Number of invitations issued: 4,200
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 4,200th or above
- Date and time of round: September 2, 2020 at 14:17:32 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 475
- Tie-breaking rule: August 16, 2020 at 01:22:18 UTC (If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles).
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of August 31, 2020
|CRS score range||Number of candidates|
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The score distribution may change as people submit new profiles and other profiles expire.
The table numbers in italics are a detailed breakdown of the bold number immediately above.
Source: Canada Immigration & Citizenship, Government of Canada