Canada Immigration Express Entry Round Update
The Canadian Government rank candidates in the pool using a points-based system and select the highest-ranking candidates from the pool and invite them to apply for permanent residency who are interested in Canada Immigration.
The Government sent 808 invitations to apply to the candidates under Provincial Nominee Program on April 15, 2020. Candidates from the Provincial Nominee Program were only eligible for this round of invitations. The invited candidates will have 60 days to submit their applications for Canada permanent residency.
15 April 2020 Results
- Number of invitations issued: 118
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 118th or above
- Date and time of round: April 15, 2020 at 14:31:00 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 808
- Tie-breaking rule: March 18, 2020 at 10:30:55 UTC (If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles).
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of April 14, 2020
|CRS score range||Number of candidates|
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The score distribution may change as people submit new profiles and other profiles expire.
The table numbers in italics are a detailed breakdown of the bold number immediately above.
Source: Canada Immigration & Citizenship, Government of Canada