Canada Immigration Express Entry Round Update
The Canadian Government rank candidates in the pool using a points-based system and select the highest-ranking candidates from the pool and invite them to apply for permanent residency who are interested in Canada Immigration.
The Government sent 3232 invitations to apply to the candidates on March 23, 2020 but only under Canadian Experience Class. Candidates from the Canadian Experience Class were only eligible for this round of invitations. The invited candidates will have 60 days to submit their applications for Canada permanent residency.
23 March 2020 Result
- Program: Canadian Experience Class
- Number of invitations issued: 3,232
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,232nd or above
- Date and time of round: March 23, 2020 at 16:12:27 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 467
- Tie-breaking rule: November 25, 2019 at 14:00:35 UTC (If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles).
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of March 13, 2020
|CRS score range||Number of candidates|
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The score distribution may change as people submit new profiles and other profiles expire.
The table numbers in italics are a detailed breakdown of the bold number immediately above.
Source: Canada Immigration & Citizenship, Government of Canada