Canada Immigration Express Entry Round Update
The Canadian Government rank candidates in the pool using a points-based system and select the highest-ranking candidates from the pool and invite them to apply for permanent residency.
The Government sent 3900 invitations to apply to the candidates on March 4, 2020. The invited candidates will have 60 days to submit their applications for Canada permanent residency.
4 March 2020 Result
- Number of invitations issued: 3,900
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,900th or above
- Date and time of round: March 4, 2020 at 13:44:16 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 471
- Tie-breaking rule: February 24, 2020 at 06:02:57 UTC (If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles).
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of March 3, 2020
|CRS score range||Number of candidates|
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The score distribution may change as people submit new profiles and other profiles expire.
The table numbers in italics are a detailed breakdown of the bold number immediately above.