In the new financial year of 2019-2020, the Engineers Australia has announced some important changes and updates that have happened or are scheduled to happen shortly.
New Fee Structure (applicable from 1st September 2019)
The new fees for the Migration Skills Assessment services is applicable from 1st September 2019. Please see the below new fee structure:
- Standard Competency Demonstration Report: AUD 795.00
- Competency Demonstration Report + Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment: AUD 1155.00
- Competency Demonstration Report + Overseas PhD Assessment: AUD 1020.00
- Separate Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment: AUD 410.00
- Informal Review: AUD 285.00
- Formal Appeal: AUD 540.00
- Standard Administration Fee: AUD 110.00
- Fast Track Fee: AUD 305.00
Click here to download and see the detailed new fee structure.
Change In Length Of Ban
Engineers Australia has been taking serious actions against unethical behaviors. Providing misleading or false information, plagiarized content or fraudulent documents may result in a rejection of the whole application and a ban from submitting another application, including notifying the Department of Home Affairs of the unethical behavior.
Depending on the unethical behavior, the ban imposed could be either 12 or 24 months. Engineers Australia maintains the right to impose or extend the ban period when the unethical behavior was found at any stage of the process. This will be deployed soon.
New National Manager Of Skills Assessment
Emmanuelle Wintergerst has moved to a different role, so Engineers Australia has welcomed the new National Manager of Skills Assessment, Steve Nassar to lead the skills assessment team. Engineers Australia will continue to seek excellence through quality service delivery.
Source: Engineers Australia’s Migration Agents Newsletter