Australia Immigration Occupation List for Skilled Visas
Australia Immigration occupation list of eligible occupations is a combined list of the following visas:
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) – Points-tested stream
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
The combined Australia Occupation List specifies:
- the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) code for each occupation. The ANZSCO provides information on the skill level of jobs, qualifications and/or experience needed to work in occupations
- whether the occupation is included on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL), the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL), or the Regional Occupation List (ROL) List.
Australia Skilled Occupation List for Australia Migration
Source: Department of Home Affairs
Want to know your Eligibility?
Fill in your details in our below form and we will get back to you with free eligibility assessment result for Permanent residency.