Best New Zealand Immigration Consultants in Qatar
Dream Harbour Global provides transparent New Zealand Immigration consultation so that you know your chances of success before you decide to start the process. Because of our transparent approach and outstanding services, we have been rated as the best New Zealand immigration consultants in Qatar. Many individuals are unsure about their eligibility for New Zealand immigration. If you are interested in finding out whether you qualify, you can complete the contact form at the end of this page to receive an eligibility assessment and free consultation. Our team specializes in assisting individuals with New Zealand Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa applications even if they don’t have job offers. The government uses a points-based system to evaluate expressions of interest, and currently, they are only accepting EOIs with 180 points or higher.
By obtaining a Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa, you can reside, work, and study in New Zealand. Your residence application can also include your spouse and dependent children aged 24 and under. The duration of stay is indefinite.
NZ Immigration Process has 2 Stages
Stage 1 – To submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) online, it is important to meet the minimum points requirement of at least 100. However, currently, New Zealand is only selecting EOIs with 180 points or above. Therefore, it is not recommended to apply if you do not meet the 180 points threshold. Once your EOI is selected, your age, experience, employment, and qualifications will be verified to ensure you have claimed the correct number of points. If you meet the criteria, you will be invited to apply for a Skilled Migrant Category Resident visa. This stage can be broken down into two parts as follows:
- EOI selection – government selects EOIs from the pool every 2 weeks.
- Invitation to Apply – After selection from the pool they will review your EOI within 3 weeks time.
Stage 2 – Residence Application. Once you receive an invitation to apply, New Zealand will provide you with an ‘Application for Residence under the Skilled Migrant Category.’ This application will contain all the information you provided with your EOI and will require you to submit documents supporting your employability, health, character, and English-speaking ability. After receiving your documents, NZ begins processing your application and will contact you if any additional steps are necessary. They may also request to conduct an interview with you during the process. In summary, this stage involves two parts:
- Apply – After government issues your invitation to apply for residence, they must receive your complete application and payment within 4 months.
- Processing – It varies between 6 months to 15 months depending upon how complex a case is . You can check the current processing time by clicking here.
What do you need for New Zealand Immigration under the Skilled Migrant Residency (Offshore) Category?
- Age – You can qualify up to 55 years of age but in an ideal scenario your age should be between 20 to 39 in order to have the ranking of 180 or above.
- Qualification – bachelor’s degree will not be enough. A masters degree is required to achieve high points.
- Experience – You will have to show at least 10 years of total experience to get high points.
- English Language – IELTS overall score of 6.5 or more/ PTE Academic overall score of 58 or more is enough to qualify.
- Partner Points – IELTS overall score of 6.5 or more/ PTE Academic overall score of 58 or more for Spouse in addition to minimum Master’s Degree.
- Skills Shortage Work Experience – You can cover up for the points lost due to other eligibility factors. If your occupation falls under the skills shortage list, then you can get additional points for reaching the goal. Common examples of such occupations are – Construction Project Manager; Quantity Surveyor; Professional Engineers; Engineering Technicians; ICT, Electronics and Telecommunications professionals.
What Value Dream Harbour Global add to your New Zealand Immigration Application?
At Dream Harbour Global, we take pride in being the top New Zealand immigration consultant in Doha, Qatar, committed to providing exceptional services to our clients. Our unparalleled focus is on your success, and we have been recognized as the best migration agents in Doha, Qatar, by our prestigious clients. Our personalized services and strong relationships with our clients have been instrumental in achieving this reputation.
We believe in providing the right guidance to help you choose the best country or program that suits your needs, even if it means delivering honest consultations and advice that may seem tough at times. However, we are confident that our services will lead to a brighter and successful future for you.
Why Choose Us?
- Highly Personalized Services at the most standard price.
- Expertise and Experience
- Best Customer Service in the Industry.
- Quality Work Ensured.
- Time and Cost Savings
- Keep Updated to ensure the quick actions on cases.
- Empathetic and warm approach toward customers.
- Highly Experienced dedicated file managers for smooth processing and communications.
- Assured results and monetary security refund policy.
- Because, we believe that it’s not a business; it’s a mission.
- Best New Zealand Immigration Consultants in Qatar
Want to know your Eligibility?
Please fill in the below details and we will assess your profile: