Best New Zealand Immigration Consultants in Qatar
Dream Harbour Global provides transparent New Zealand Immigration consultation so that you know your chances of success before you decide to start the process. Because of our transparent approach and outstanding services, we have been rated as the best New Zealand immigration consultants in Qatar. So many people wonder if they qualify for New Zealand immigration or not. If you want the eligibility assessment and free consultation, you can submit the contact form given at the end. We are experts in dealing with your New Zealand Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa applications without job offers. The government uses a points-based system to assess expressions of interest. Currently, they are only selecting EOIs with 160 points or above.
With skilled Migrant Category resident VISA, you can Live, work and study in New Zealand. You can also include your partner, and dependent children aged 24 and under, in your residence application. The length of stay is indefinite.
NZ Immigration Process has 2 Stages
Stage 1 – Online Expression of Interest. Before you send an expression of interest (EOI), you should ensure meeting points requirement for EOI. You will need at least 100 to be accepted into the selection pool but currently, NZ is only selecting EOIs with 160 points or above. It’s not advisable to apply if you are not meeting 160 or above points. If NZ selects your EOI, they will check you have claimed the right number of points for your age, experience, employment, and qualifications. If you meet the criteria, they invite you to apply for a Skilled Migrant Category Resident visa. In short below two parts are included in this stage:
- EOI selection – government selects EOIs from the pool every 2 weeks.
- Invitation to Apply – After selection from the pool they will review your EOI within 3 weeks time.
Stage 2 – Apply for residence. With your invitation to apply NZ will send you an ‘Application for Residence under the Skilled Migrant Category. It includes all the information you supplied with your EOI and asks you to provide documents to support your claims about your employability, health, character, and English-speaking ability. On receipt of your documents, NZ starts processing and if there is anything else you need to do, they will let you know. They may ask to interview you as part of the process. In short below two parts are included in this stage:
- Apply – After government issues your invitation to apply for residence, they must receive your complete application and payment within 4 months.
- Processing – It varies between 6 months to 15 months depending upon how complex a case is . You can check the current processing time by clicking here.
What do you need for New Zealand Immigration under Skilled Migrant Residency (Offshore) Category?
- Age – You can qualify up to 55 years of age but in an ideal scenario your age should be between 20 to 44 in order to have the ranking of 160 or above.
- Qualification – If you have bachelor’s degree, then your Spouse should at least have Masters. If you have master’s degree, then your Spouse should have at least Bachelors. Your Bachelors/Masters should be equivalent to New Zealand Bachelors/Masters.
- Experience – You will have to show at least 10 years of total experience to get high points. But, sometimes, 8 years of experience can also help. Note – Your occupation should be eligible for immigration under skilled category.
- English Language – IELTS overall score of 6.5 or more/ PTE Academic overall score of 58 or more is enough to qualify.
- Partner Points – IELTS overall score of 6.5 or more/ PTE Academic overall score of 58 or more for Spouse in addition to minimum bachelor’s degree/ Master’s Degree.
- Skills Shortage Work Experience – You can cover up for the points lost due to other eligibility factors. If your occupation falls under the skills shortage list, then you can get additional points for reaching the goal. Common examples of such occupations are – Construction Project Manager; Quantity Surveyor; Professional Engineers; Engineering Technicians; ICT, Electronics and Telecommunications professionals.
What Value Dream Harbour Global add to your New Zealand Immigration Application?
Dream Harbour Global is the only New Zealand immigration consultant in Doha, Qatar offering nothing but THE best services to our clients. We are leading migration agents because our focus is only on your success. Our prestigious clients chose to rank us the best in Doha, Qatar because of our personalized services and great relationship building.
We not only offer the best services but also ensure the right guidance for choosing the country or program which suits you the best. We may sometimes break your heart with our honest consultation and advice but it will bring joy and results in the future for you.
Why Choose Us?
- Highly Personalized Services at the most standard price.
- Best Customer Service in the Industry.
- Quality Work Ensured.
- Keep Updated to ensure the quick actions on cases.
- Empathetic and warm approach towards customers.
- Highly Experienced dedicated file managers for smooth processing and communications.
- Assured results and monetary security refund policy.
- Because, we believe that it’s not a business; it’s a mission.
- Best New Zealand Immigration Consultants in Qatar
Want to know your Eligibility?
Please fill in the below details and we will assess your profile: