30 October 2019 Result:
The Government sent 3900 invitations to apply to the candidates on October 30, 2019. The invited candidates will have 60 days to submit their applications for permanent residence.
- Number of invitations issued: 3,900
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,900th or above
- Date and time of round: October 30, 2019 at 12:50:09 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 475
- Tie-breaking rule: August 29, 2019 at 03:50:24 UTC (If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles).
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of October 25, 2019
|CRS score range||Number of candidates|
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The score distribution may change as people submit new profiles and other profiles expire.
The table numbers in italics are a detailed breakdown of the bold number immediately above.
Source: Immigration & Citizenship, Government of Canada