Canada Immigration Express Entry Round Update
The Canadian Government rank candidates in the pool using Express Entry, a points-based system and select the highest-ranking candidates from the pool and invite them to apply for permanent residency who are interested in Canada Immigration.
The Government sent 5000 invitations to apply to the candidates on April 1, 2021. The invited candidates will be eligible to submit their applications for Canada permanent residency in the given time. There was no program specified in this draw.
01 April 2021 Results
- Program: Canadian Experience Class
- Number of invitations issued: 5,000
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 5,000th or above
- Date and time of round: April 1, 2021 at 11:04:53 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 432
- Tie-breaking rule: February 16, 2021 at 09:51:22 UTC (If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles).
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of March 29, 2021
|CRS score range||Number of candidates|
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The score distribution may change as people submit new profiles and other profiles expire.
The table numbers not in bold are a detailed breakdown of the bold number immediately above.