Canada Immigration Express Entry Rounds Update
The Canadian Government rank candidates in the Express Entry pool using a points-based system and select the highest-ranking candidates from the pool and invite them to apply for permanent residency who are interested in Canada Immigration.
In the last two express entry rounds, the Government sent 3,512 invitations to apply to the candidates under only Provincial Nominee and Canadian Experience Class. The invited candidates get 60 days to submit their applications for Canada permanent residency.
The breakdown of each invitation round is given below:
Express Entry Round – 05 August 2021
- Program: Canadian Experience Class
- Number of invitations issued: 3,000
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,000th or above
- Date and time of round: August 5th, 2021 at 13:11:37 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 404
- Tie-breaking rule: August 3rd, 2021 at 05:39:26 UTC (If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles).
Express Entry Round – 04 August 2021
- Program: Provincial Nominee Program
- Number of invitations issued: 512
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 512th or above
- Date and time of round: August 4th, 2021 at 13:33:36 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 760
- Tie-breaking rule: March 5th, 2021 at 22:38:31 UTC (If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles).
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of August 3, 2021
|CRS score range||Number of candidates|
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The table numbers not in bold are a detailed breakdown of the bold number immediately above.