Canada Immigration Express Entry Rounds Update
The Canadian Government rank candidates in the Express Entry pool using a points-based system and select the highest-ranking candidates from the pool and invite them to apply for permanent residency who are interested in Canada Immigration.
On last two express entry rounds, the Government sent 4,962 invitations to apply to the candidates under only Provincial Nominee and Canadian Experience Class. The invited candidates get 60 to 90 days to submit their applications for Canada permanent residency.
The breakdown of each invitation round is given below:
Express Entry Round – 22 July 2021
- Program: Canadian Experience Class
- Number of invitations issued: 4,500
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 4,500th or above
- Date and time of round: July 22, 2021 at 14:02:32 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 357
- Tie-breaking rule: February 14, 2021 at 09:04:15 UTC (If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles).
Express Entry Round – 21 July 2021
- Program: Provincial Nominee Program
- Number of invitations issued: 462
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 462nd or above
- Date and time of round: July 21, 2021 at 13:01:45 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 734
- Tie-breaking rule: April 11, 2021 at 10:56:32 UTC (If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles).
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of July 19, 2021
|CRS score range||Number of candidates|
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The table numbers not in bold are a detailed breakdown of the bold number immediately above.