20 August 2019 Result:
The Government sent 3600 invitations to apply to the candidates on August 20, 2019. The invited candidates will have 60 days to submit their application for permanent residence.
- Number of invitations issued: 3,600
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,600th or above
- Date and time of round: August 20, 2019 at 11:51:30 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 457
- Tie-breaking rule: March 24, 2019 at 15:32:42 UTC (If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles).
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of August 15, 2019
|CRS score range||Number of candidates|
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The score distribution may change as people submit new profiles and other profiles expire.
The table numbers in italics are a detailed breakdown of the bold number immediately above.
Source: Immigration & Citizenship, Government of Canada