Assess your Profile for New Zealand Migration – So many people wonder if they qualify for New Zealand immigration or not. I am sharing a few general aspects of eligibility for New Zealand immigration. However, eligibility assessment for each case can differ. If you want the eligibility assessment and free consultation thereafter, you can submit the contact form given in the end. We will assess your profile and contact you for free eligibility assessment.
Now, I will briefly explain a few points to remember for aspirants who look forward for NZ migration or people who would like to have an idea of NZ immigration under skilled category.
Firstly, an Important Note on the Selection Trend: – Qualifying points for NZ is 100 but your profile will not get selected if your score is not around and above 160. So, if your score is not 160 or above, do not keep high hopes for selection.
- Age – You can qualify up to 55 years of age but in an ideal scenario your age should be between 20 to 44 in order to have the ranking of 160 or above.
- Qualification – If you have bachelor’s degree, then your Spouse should at least have Masters. If you have master’s degree, then your Spouse should have at least Bachelors. Your Bachelors/Masters should be equivalent to New Zealand Bachelors/Masters.
- Experience – You will have to show at least 10 years of total experience to get high points. But, sometimes, 8 years of experience can also help. Note – Your occupation should be eligible for immigration under skilled category.
- English Language – IELTS overall score of 6.5 or more/ PTE Academic overall score of 58 or more is enough to qualify.
- Partner Points – IELTS overall score of 6.5 or more/ PTE Academic overall score of 58 or more for Spouse in addition to minimum bachelor’s degree/ Master’s Degree.
- Skills Shortage Work Experience – You can cover up for the points lost due to other eligibility factors. If your occupation falls under the skills shortage list, then you can get additional points for reaching the goal. Common examples of such occupations are – Construction Project Manager; Quantity Surveyor; Professional Engineers; Engineering Technicians; ICT, Electronics and Telecommunications professionals.